Fraction is a Series A Fintech startup that has raised $250 Million to create the first truly innovative mortgage product in decades. This isn't just a spin on a better application process, it's genuinely a new product in a new category to enable people to access the equity in their homes. Along with the new product, we are building our systems from the ground up to enable a better, faster, and more transparent user experience.
Fraction is currently hiring for our sales team! We are looking for an experienced, motivated Account Executive located in Colorado with an entrepreneurial mindset who is excited to join our team.
Fraction is looking to develop deep and lasting relationships with brokers and loan officers across Colorado. We offer a fast-paced startup environment, and you will be part of building the foundation for our US sales team.
As an Account Executive, you’ll take ownership of your territory’s volume objectives and increase revenue while maintaining both deal quality and underwriting efficiency standards.
What are the expectations?
- Educate brokerages within Colorado on the Fraction Mortgage and onboard them as an official Fraction Broker Partner
- Build and maintain relationships with brokerages within Colorado and help them with any files that they send
- Act as your brokerages point of contact for any Fraction related or file-specific questions
- Ensure that each account in your pipeline is getting the most out of Fraction
- Run targeted activities such as meetups and client dinners on a regular basis to increase broker engagement and awareness
- You are excited by owning a sales target and working well across functions and with external partners to make things happen.
- You represent Fraction, so it's important you align with our values! Our number-one value is that we want everybody on our team to be empathetic: not only to your teammates, but also to our clients and partners.
- You must be licensed as an MLO in Colorado and currently located in Colorado
- Prior experience as a Loan Officer or sales related to mortgages
- Competitive salary + commission
- Work from home
- Vacation + full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
Diversity and Inclusion statement
At Fraction, we are committed to providing an environment where people of all types have mutual respect for one another. We recognize that we are greater together than the sum of our parts. We reflect our customers’ diversity, and we know that we make better decisions and work is happier, more productive, and meaningful when we do it surrounded by diversity, celebrating difference rather than just tolerance.