Fraction is building a world-class platform for enabling homeowners to manage their home equity in completely new ways. As the first designer at Fraction, you will have a large part in building out Fraction’s visual language as well as look and feel.
As a designer at Fraction, you will be working with a variety of teams, including the sales and marketing, the operations team, and the engineering team to deliver beautiful, engaging design. This will include print materials such as brochures and flyers, digital content, and web app mockups.
What You’ll Do
- Create visual expressions of Fraction’s brand and values.
- Update documents based on feedback from explorations with clients.
- Follow and update the existing brand guidelines as the visual language evolves.
- Elevate existing materials produced by other members of the Fraction team.
- Create production-ready files for print.
- Build out UI designs for Fraction’s web dashboard.
- Own your work. We are looking for people who take pride in their work and are willing to own it end-to-end.
Who you are
- A minimum of 3 years experience in visual design, graphic design, other creative fields.
- You have professional experience designing web or app interfaces
- You also have experience in print, and are able to make print-ready lay-ups.
- A high degree of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiarity with Figma or Sketch.
- Photography skills are a plus, but not required.
- A nice-to-have would be a designer who also is skilled in illustration for creating various simple graphics.
- Experience building simple animated or illustrated videos is a plus, but not required.
- Comfortable working in ambiguity
- Enjoy laughing and having fun while working
- Don’t take life too seriously
- Competitive Salary & Equity
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Unlimited PTO policy