Fraction is currently hiring for our Growth Marketing team. We are looking for an experienced, motivated Director of Growth Marketing with an entrepreneurial mindset who is excited to join our team.
The role will be responsible for Fraction’s growth marketing efforts and achieving our ambitious targets for loan origination across British Columbia, Ontario and Washington State.
Reporting directly to the CEO you will have significant ownership over how Fraction grows and scales over time.
- Manage, negotiate with, and hire outside contractors and consultants for various marketing projects.
- Manage and build on our current PPC acquisition campaigns.
- Launch and optimize new PPC campaigns on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Facebook, Bing) to ensure their success and to identify opportunities to scale.
- Perform weekly PPC tasks, such as keyword research, negative keyword mining, bid adjustments, and writing attractive and concise copy for adverts.
- Landing page split-tests and optimization.
- Technical setup of tracking scripts and conversion event codes.
- Recommend new strategies based on data and testing.
- Track KPIs to assess performance, pinpoint issues and improve ROI.
- Help create weekly and monthly reports for management (e.g., dashboards).
- Keep abreast of PPC and digital marketing trends.
- Create and implement localized community-driven referral strategies.
- Manage the build-out of digital marketing strategies for additional lead generation opportunities.
- Create and implement testing frameworks to determine the value of a given strategy.
- Dive into business performance data to understand what’s working (and not working) and make necessary adjustments.
- Present findings to the leadership team and make data-informed recommendations.
Testing Program Management
- Coordinate our testing & optimization program to empower the engineering team to make decisions with data-driven insights.
- Collaborate with your future marketing colleagues to drive continuous improvements in the testing program, including implementing industry best practices in methodologies, technologies, and automation.
- Act as the primary testing & optimization subject matter expert. Maintain a testing backlog, coordinate execution of key tests across the organization.
- Create a testing knowledge base by recording successes, failures and trends accumulated across tests, and effectively communicate these learnings and insights.
Who you are
- 2+ years of experience in growth marketing with successful experience in performance marketing, automation and testing new channels quickly and efficiently.
- Excited to experiment and learn from failure while honing new channels.
- You have a data-driven approach to campaign testing development that is highly analytical, experiment-driven, and rigorously measured, focused on identifying insights and making improvements in conversion throughout the funnel.
- Proficient and comfortable with tools such as Segment, Mixpanel/Amplitude, and Google Analytics.
- Experience working with a CRM such as HubSpot.
- Excruciatingly detail-oriented, with the ability to manage new projects and strategies.
- Excellent quantitative skills and a love of analysis.
- Experience working with external agencies and vendor partnerships.
- Experience building, executing and scaling performance marketing across digital channels such as Facebook/Instagram, Google Adwords and offline channels such as direct mail, tv and radio.
- Competitive Salary + Bonus or Equity (for the right candidate)
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Unlimited PTO policy
Diversity and Inclusion statement
At Fraction, we are committed to providing an environment where people of all types have mutual respect for one another. We recognize that we are greater together than the sum of our parts. We reflect our customers’ diversity and we know that we make better decisions and work is happier, more productive, and meaningful when we do it surrounded by diversity, celebrating differences rather than just tolerance.